The Fertility Seminar
March 28, 2020 @ 8:30 am - March 29, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Check back for more information about this seminar coming in March 2020!
Saturday, March 28 8:30 am- 5 pm
Sunday, March 29 8 am- 4 pm
This workshop will provide up-to-date clinical information on the practice and treatment of fertility and fertility related problems with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Objective: participants will be able to acquire knowledge that they can apply in their clinical practice immediately and will have a more advanced understanding of TCM reproductive medicine. The following is the list of topics that will be covered in the Seminar
- Fertility Qi Gong – the participants will have the opportunity to learn a unique set of Qi Gong created by the instructor to assist patients in achieving pregnancy goals.
- Classical Medicine – a thorough review of the classical literature relating to reproductive medicine will be presented. Participants will learn how these materials build a foundation to the modern understanding of reproductive medicine.
- Herbal Medicine – a survey and in-depth study of relevant traditional, modern and research-oriented herbal formulation for reproductive medicine will be presented and discussed.
- Acupuncture Therapy – several different styles of acupuncture therapies will be presented in approaching different infertility challenges.
- Nutrition – Overview of traditional nutrition and modern nutrition relating to reproductive medicine will be presented.
- Clinical Intake – How to evaluate and assess reproductive challenges in the first visit and subsequent visits will be presented along with working with IUI and IVF situations.
- The Spirit of the Medicine – The instructor will provide some personal insights on how to approach and care for infertility patients.
The presentation approach will be case based when appropriate so participants can become immersed with real life patient situations.
About DR. DAOSHING NI, D.O.M., L.AC., PH.D, DIPL.C.H.
“Dr. Dao”, as he is known, is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and has been working with patients for over 30 years, treating a multitude of health conditions. Well-known and respected for his special interest in reproductive and gynecological conditions, he has treated thousands of women; helping
them thru the emotional and physical challenges that come with trying to conceive, menopause and other fertility and reproductive related health concerns.
Dr. Dao is the 38th generation in a family lineage of Chinese Medicine Doctors. Ni was trained
throughout his childhood by his father, Master Ni Hua Ching. He also studied extensively under
renowned Chinese gynecologist Dr. Zhi Yu Wang. Ni earned his doctorate in Oriental Medicine at
Samra University and did his postgraduate residency at Beijing College of Traditional Chinese
Medicine and Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.
He is the founder of Yo San University of Chinese Medicine, holds two doctorates in Oriental
Medicine, and is a teacher and practitioner of TCM. He was awarded the recipient of the American
Fertility Association’s Dr. Joyce Vargas Visionary Award in 2009. He was also a featured speaker at
the 2018 Integrative Fertility Symposium in Vancouver, British Columbia. He was honored by the
conference with a Lifetime Achievement Award, for being a pioneer and trailblazer in the field of
integrative reproductive medicine.
He is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Pacific Coast Reproductive
Society, American Society for Nutrition, and the American Association of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Dao
is the author of Tao of Fertility, co-author of Sitting Moon: A Guide to Rejuvenation after Pregnancy,
as well as Crane-Style Chi Gong and Its Therapeutic Effects.
Dr. Dao has been featured on NBC’s The Today Show, Conceive Magazine, Conceive On-
Air, Women to Women, Donny & Marie Show, KTLA Morning News, and numerous other
television interviews. Dr. Dao practices at his clinics, The Tao of Wellness, in Santa Monica and
Although Dr. Dao has earned extraordinary credentials from the medical communities both East and
West, it is his patients who define him best, he is known for his passion, as well as humble, kind and
“There are so few people who really love what they do, and Dr. Dao does.” – Fertility Patient
“I liked Dr. Dao from the very beginning. I felt like an angel was surrounding me.”– Fertility Patient
“All I know is that Dr. Dao is a miracle worker.”– Fertility Patient